With the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, the way in which many businesses operate has had to dramatically change. In addition to the safety procedures already required for massage therapy practices, the current crisis requires that additional steps be taken to ensure the safety of both clients and practitioners.
Until further notice, the following additional procedures will be in place:
When you arrive for each appointment, you will be required to fill out an attestation of exposure risk and symptoms. If, at any point, prior to your appointment time you start to feel symptoms or learn that someone you have been in contact with has developed symptoms, please go to your MassageBook account or contact the office to cancel your appointment.
- A mask must be worn at all times during treatment. Masks will NOT be provided at the office due to a shortage of supplies, so clients must provide their own personal masks. If you have a pre-existing medical condition that makes this difficult, please discuss it with me personally.
- Prior to entering the treatment room, clients must thoroughly wash hands in the restroom.
- Due to building policies, clients will not be allowed to wait in the waiting areas for extended periods of time and the number of people in shared waiting areas will be limited. If you arrive early, please plan on waiting in your car or outside the building until just before your appointment time.
- Additional time is being scheduled between appointments to allow for a thorough cleaning and avoid any potential for multiple clients to be in the waiting area at the same time.
- Contact-less methods of payments are preferred.
ENHANCED OFFICE CLEANING PROCEDURES:
- The top blanket will be removed and, in its place, there will be 2 top sheets. A non-permeable liner will be placed between the bottom sheet and padding and will be sanitized between each appointment.
- All surfaces and non-disposable equipment will be cleaned in between each client with hospital grade disinfectants. This includes face cradle, table surfaces, door knobs, client chair.
- I will be wearing a mask at all times and a HEPA filtering air purifier will be running during business hours.